and welcome to a new "Designer Challenge" If you are new to the MCT blog, we usually have a challenge every other Thursday. The design team & Emma all take turns hosting it! Today's challenge host is the very creative Miss Lee-Ann, her blog is Snappy Scraps.
The challenge for today is to use 8 My Creative Time products on your project. When I'm making a project I love to see how many MCT products I can use...I sometimes surprise myself. I decided to make another Valentine bag using a David's Tea store bag. This one is much smaller than the one I made last week. I also decided to add red to the colour mix...I think it really pops. I also used the rosette die as a border on this bag, love the look. So come and play with us today...just try and use 8 My Creative Time products to create your project and link up with us below. Thanks for stopping by. Lee-Ann :)
- My 8- My Creative Time products were: 4x4 Journal die and more, Small stitched scallop bow die, XL label die, Stitched XL label die, Scalloped stitched rosette die, Stitched sweetheart die and xoxo dies, Puffy Hearts just for you, Stitched layering heart dies
- AC white card stock, black button
- Recollections red card stock
- Doodlebug sequins
- CTMH colonial white waxy flax
- Bo Bunny Crush paper line(bow)